We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

DELUXE SIGNATURE COLLECTION IS A FRAUD!! DSCAUTHENTICS & MAYES-AUTHENTICS FAKES

DSC "DELUXE SIGNATURE COLLECTION" is a FRAUD.  There more like Deluxe Signature COPIES.  

Look at this trash Jsa even passed some of it

How does trout kershaw mccutchen all sign the same number 2

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Arnold Palmer auto pen with DSC DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES certificate.  

Kemp and Trout both sign the same M

DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES Tulowitzki.  And then real Tulowitzki? Come on now.

DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES Votto.  Wow.  Check out real Votto below. 

Kris Bryant and Kevin Durant are the same autograhp.

This is supposed to be Ian Kinsler. 

REAL:

See here for DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES FAKE MLB CERTS.  http://live.autographmagazine.com/group/authenticationandforgeryale...

Why does this company exist. to sell fake crap. I joined this site to make everyone aware.  BEWARE OF FAKE DSC TRASH!!!

GET LOST DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES!!!

Views: 8352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I forgot this is the fake DELUXE SIGNATURE COPYS Tulowitzki

Thank you for posting this.  I have purchased items from DSC in the past.  I bought a Kevin Durant Jersey back in June of last year and more recently a Paul George Signed Photo.  I was weary because the items were certed by DSC and I only collect items with PSA or JSA cert.  Both items which I purchased passed PSA Authentication.  I will do some more research and if I can contribute any more information to this thread I will do so.  

Look at these DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES "Peyton Manning"

Peyton doesn't sign with the N in Peyton going UP! OOPS!

REAL:

How does JSA Justify this? Very nice job Kevin pointing this out.

Thank you for your interest in DSC product and more importantly, the integrity of the industry. DSC prides itself on exclusively providing authentic, privately sourced collectibles. As such, we remain confident in the authenticity of each of our items.

To that end, we’d like an opportunity to address the concerns outlined above (even though the Arnold Palmer flag is the only DSC Authenticated item the original poster has referenced). In addition, mayes-authentics is not DSC's eBay channel.

Please find below several PSA exemplars of the first few players in question. You’ll note, these ‘2s’ are consistent with the ones pictured on the thread above. The argument here is these ‘2s’ all appear identical. However, as consistent with the PSA exemplars provided, they are not. 

The top of the ‘2’ on the McCutchen signature is longer than the others and curves in an upward manner from left to right.  The second ‘2’ in the McCutchen autograph also finishes on an upward diagonal from bottom left to top right, whereas the Kershaw finishes with a flat bottom on the 2 – again, consistent with the PSA exemplars provided.  You will also note that the Trout ‘27’ is consistent with the PSA exemplar.

Mike Trout and Matt Kemp Similarities

While you’re correct the ‘Ms’ in both "Mike" and "Matt" appear similar, they do mirror those found in the PSA exemplars below. You’ll note corresponding signatures share the same respective qualities – namely the same slant and point. 

Also, early on in his career (namely his rookie season), Mike Trout’s signature has similarities with Matt Kemp’s signature at the end of the M.  In both of these PSA exemplars, you’ll note a perpendicular angle on both signatures.

Regarding the DSC Authenticated item (Arnold Palmer Master's Flag).

We often send items to The King’s offices in Latrobe, PA and to his Florida office at Bay Hill.  We have spoken to Palmer’s secretary several times and she stands behind the authenticity of the signatures, stating they are in fact signed by Palmer – not an autopen.  The pictured signature does look quite similar to the provided autopen exemplar.

As such, we are looking into this matter further and intend to share additional information with this community, as available. Moreover, we will abstain from authenticating this item until we can confirm –in writing – Arnold signed personally.

Peyton Manning Downward "N"

Regarding the Peyton Manning signatures, please find below several PSA exemplars in which Peyton did not curl the closing ‘n’ in a downward fashion.  At training camp, Peyton is known to sign with a straight line as opposed to the less rushed ‘n’ he may sign at relaxed, private signings.  Please refer to the PSA exemplars for other examples of the straightened or upward ‘n’.

Kevin Durant/Kris Bryant Similarities

Finally, please find below several PSA exemplars showing similarities in the ‘K’ in the Durant and Kris Bryant’s signature.  

While we’ve tried to comprehensively answer all of your concerns, we recognize there may be room for additional discussion. As such, our customer service representatives welcome any questions regarding our offerings and can be reached at service@dscauthentic.com.

Thank you again for your careful consideration. We look forward to any and all opportunities to help you continue a hobby you clearly love.

Deluxe signature copies posted some real grafs next to their trash. Now everyone can see it aint just the numbers its the whole thing. Thank you DELUXE SIGNATURE COPIES

Here some more maybe you want to make little pictures for these too

Looks like the trash didn't get picked up this week

Deluxe who is the owner of your company and who supplies you with your trash? Your house must smell bad

Scherzer

REAL

Posey

REAL

Sandoval

REAL

Get out of town Deluxr Signature COPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
mayes-authentics / deluxe signature COPIES put this 
piece of trash on eBay

A game used Kobe Bryant ball

Can anyone believe this is real? 

Look below for uda Kobe to see how bad it is

Mayes-authentics, same as deluxe signature COPIES trash Kobe

Real Kobe uda

everyone knows deluxe signature COPIES and mayes-authentics is the same perosn. get out of town deluxe signature Copies!!!

If this is in fact true my biggest concern is with JSA.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service