Mike Shepherd's Discussions (2,821)

Discussions Replied To (2770) Replies Latest Activity

"Not even close.  And I agree with Steve regarding the poster.  Was Winona Ryder even…"

Mike Shepherd replied 20 hours ago to Winona Ryder

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Tell that to Kenny Baker, Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew collectors these days."

Mike Shepherd replied 23 hours ago to Original artwork versus limited edition prints. Dolly Parton

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Joe W.

"That is relatively young.  Very sad."

Mike Shepherd replied 23 hours ago to Original artwork versus limited edition prints. Dolly Parton

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Joe W.

"I completely agree with the 10x assessment.  I just did not want to sell it short."

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Joe W.

"I am never certain about whether having an original piece of artwork signed increase…"

Mike Shepherd replied yesterday to Original artwork versus limited edition prints. Dolly Parton

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Joe W.

"The autograph looks pretty typical to me.  The autograph is all that should matter."

Mike Shepherd replied on Thursday to Sean Connery

8 yesterday
Reply by Joe W.

"Morgan Freeman does not sign autographs.  His hand was terribly injured in a car acc…"

Mike Shepherd replied on Wednesday to Morgan freeman?

9 on Wednesday
Reply by Ru007

"I would pass on this one.  There are a couple of things that concern me about it."

Mike Shepherd replied on Tuesday to John Williams Signature Authentic?

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Looks pretty typical to me.  Put that in a nice protective holder when it arrives.  …"

Mike Shepherd replied on Monday to Stan Musial Signed Baseball

4 on Monday
Reply by TayLar116

"Every collector has their own personal preferences.  When it comes to sports autogra…"

Mike Shepherd replied on Monday to Recommendations on authenticator for Muhammad Ali

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Tacoma Blues

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service