We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the Lucas.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Here is the Ford.
Got this one on sale through Official Pix. Wanted a real Fisher after unknowingly adding her secretary's autograph earlier in the year:-)
Sifting through the garbage, and thanks to some great advice on authenticity here, I was able to find a few gems on eBay. Thanks to all, for your help. Here is Billy Dee Williams and Mike Quinn, winner of wierdest autograph ever:-)
All great looking pieces, Mark. Although it is becoming more and more difficult to find a decent looking Ford signature.
Here is Garrick Hagon. Thanks to Pete for the tip on Celebration II autos being authentic due to the unsigned photos being destroyed.
Not worth a lot, but this is a Jabba photo signed by his puppeteers. Thought it was cool and different. Also, since I do puppets at church this and the Frank Oz were naturals:-)
I even added a couple through the mail. Here is Clive Davis, the original Emperor.
And lastly here is John Ratzenberger from Cheers. He had a bit part in Empire.

I think if Clive Davis was the Emperor in ESB, it would have been very interesting.

I think he was a bit busy running Sony and counting his Billion dollars tho.

He might have asked Clive Revill to stand in for him.

Those are some fantastic new acquisitions from 2015 Mark.  Congratulations.

Thanks guys, the hunt and the friendships is what makes it fun for me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service