We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251767494153?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2...

They've hit an all time low with this one. wow.

Views: 12742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Paul I was there for both shows at Yankee Stadium. I was out graphing before both shows. The story you have been told is not true. These were not available beforehand. I didn't see him sign a single one of these. He did sign other stuff though. Only on way in. On way out he was gone.

I knew it was bogus the second I saw it. I've been watching these for awhile. I have a couple of these prints and would have loved to get one signed. I'm sure some may have been signed other times after this show but all these PSA authenticated posters in gold are junk.

Here are a couple example of the EBAY posters. These things are all over the place.

I know.these things have been up for the past one and a half years.i think there crazy asking 1500 and up for them.i think a fair price is no more than 350.00.there has been easily over 50 of them that I've seen up on eBay.could they all be real.who knows.they are all so consistent though.definitly the neatest waters I own.

Here is a link to Wallofsound and his Roger's from the last tour. I know, it is hard to see a huge difference cause it is subtle.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=wallsofsound2&ha...

yup, all fake.

There is one thing I noticed during his signing. As show in Yankee Stadium happened in summer 2012, I cant give you authentic examples from that period of time, but as I looked and compared the signatures he gave to us in 2011 and 2013 there is something like unique style typical from that period of time - he wrote Roger very different in 2011 compared to 2013 - I would recommend you to find authentic examples (where is no doubt) from summer 2012. Roger´s signatures are far from being "consistent", but I have to agree with guys who have serious doubts about these ones, they just look strange.... for example completely missing "er" (in whatever style he used) is highly suspicious for me.

Rick Meyer,

Same type of Roger Waters gold pen forged signatures I posted an opinion back in June 2014, second page on the thread, going into the third page. The seller had about 5 of 6 forged Yankee Stadium posters at the same time on two separate accounts, along with the number of other Roger Waters forged Pink Floyd albums.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/jsa-james-spence-aut...

As soon as that thread came up on AML, the seller for both eBay accounts, "musicandmore-nyc" and "gothamcitygraphs", closed shop temporarily on eBay, stating to be away on vacation and the seller hid the listings under their store only option.

The status for both eBay seller accounts are currently showing "The seller User ID you entered was not found", so I don't know if they got suspended -or- the seller for both accounts simply changed their eBay seller ids, where it can't be searched by their previous seller names.

Thanks Dexter. I remember that thread now. You nailed it back then.

These were sold at the one show only, and it would have been after the show cause no one had it before the show at that point. And Roger didn't sign after the shows. Only before. The story doesn't make sense at all, plus it looks fake. This is just my opinion but I am not the only one.

they are fake. you are correct.

Paul, you are not going to like this but it's not real in my eyes. These are common forgeries actually and since Roger always had a gold pen with him on the last tour the forgers just pumped them out by the dozens. It's scary. The "o" and top of the "g" are too perfect, it doesn't look or feel right. Also, the "W" isn't right either, and frankly the "aters" look goofy too. Look at this example. The "og" shouldn't look perfect, it should look kinda.... jittery? is that right word... not lined up perfectly etc... Not to say Roger couldn't or hasn't signed a perfect "og" but I just know these forgeries well. I am going to do a study on Roger for everyone and focus on these types of forgeries and do some side by sides. It's difficult to explain in text, if you were in front of me and I could take a pointer and go over the little things it would be better but we can't do that. I'm sorry Paul, I am 100% certain it's a fake bud.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Roger+Waters+signed+poster&...

all PSA'd or JSA'd.

Attachments: No photo uploads here
Wow,I actually see what you mean.when I first got it.I said to myself.to perfect to neat,but I didn't question it after all I got it from my brother for no charge.that's the puzzle here.his story then cant be right.I'm gonna call him tomorrow to get to the bottom of this.I'll let you know.

I have a bunch of floyd signed stuff ,if I post pictures can you tell me what you think?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service