We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

N.Steiger's Discussions (488)

Discussions Replied To (467) Replies Latest Activity

"This is my last time on your site Steve. Thank you for helping facilitate a safe pla…"

N.Steiger replied Dec 4, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"surely do Adam. Be well."

N.Steiger replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Terrier, while these CD's are real. Because he sat down and signed 200 of them or wh…"

N.Steiger replied Dec 3, 2015 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"no no no. That's not what I said. I said I have shown him some other forging pattern…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Look at the D's and H's to start. All the same. Most of the y's are the same, some d…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"It's real, what can I say. I got Dave, Krist and Butch my self. Frankly speaking the…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"I get it. I didn't want you to buy it but you did. I hated doing that but my family…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"I gave him a VERY fair price. It wasn't like I said the 350 dollar ones are fake, bu…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Whoa Whoa Whoa. People come to me and ask for help on items. That was the first and…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

"I didn't give you a list of Waters to buy Jason. You brought that auction to me and…"

501 Nov 22, 2017

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service