We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bob Dylan Autographs (401)

Featured Discussions

bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

Bob is coming to Australia who has met him and did he sign for you or not...and where...also does anyone know why he has a reputation for b…

Started by Nathan KellyLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bob Dylan autograph 1984

Hello! What do you think of this one? Supposedly signed by Dylan in Sweden 1984.

Started by Johan Brannstrom

10 Jan 24
Reply by Johan Brannstrom

Bob Dylan signed sheet music, Stockholm 1966

Hello from Sweden! This sheet music was supposedly signed by Bob Dylan on his visit in Stockholm, april 1966. Do you think it's the real de…

Started by Johan Brannstrom

15 Jan 3
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Bob Dylan signed album

Hi all , wondering if anyone knows when this was signed,  I'm thinking 80s or 90s , it was given to me by my late dad and I had it framed ,…

Started by Paul Gray

2 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by J.Seah

Up for auction at RR - Bob Dylan Book

One of several Bob Dylan items up at RR Auction. https://www.rrauction.com/auctions/lot-detail/348067106799052-bob-dylan-signed-limited-edi

Started by Steve P.

2 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

Bob Dylan signed - Good/bad

Started by Steve P.

3 Oct 24, 2023
Reply by Steve

The Band

I haven't seen a full set off the band signatures. Does anyone own a set? The brown album, Bob Dylan's band. Great album.

Started by Paul

4 Aug 9, 2023
Reply by crazyrabbits23

Bob Dylan. Opinions please

Hi, This Dylan forms part of a larger for sale collection were I’d say 80% are genuine.  Does this Dylan fall in to the other 20%.  Cheers …

Started by Jimbo

5 Jun 24, 2023
Reply by Jimbo

Bob Dylan HUGE Autopen Fiasco

Please look through the threads below https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/bob-dylan-autopen-info-to-help-with-returns-refunds-s

Started by Jason H

1 Jun 22, 2023
Reply by Juha Kakkuri

Dumb Forger Update - Ebay seller elishasbones

This guy has to be the dumbest forger around (and that's saying something!)  First he pens a "Bowie '77" signature on a 1983 45 release of…

Started by Bruce Juice

4 May 3, 2023
Reply by BallroomDays67

Guitar autographs

Quite some time ago I posted photos of autographs on my guitar and was not able to confirm even one of them. Ongoing researching has narrow…

Started by Robert Zurbyk

0 Apr 22, 2023



  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service