We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Forum Discussions (49,928)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bought a Muhammad Ali autograh that came back fake on quick opinion, what should I do? Also does it look real?

I bought the following Muhammad Ali autograph on ebay. However after searching around a bit, it seems to compare to stuff that the forgers…

Started by C in Muhammad Ali & Champion Boxer Autographs

11 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by mark peterson

Steel City Con Celebrates the 45th Anniversary of the Classic Batman TV series with Adam West

The Steel City Con will be taking place at the Monroeville Convention Center on March 4-6, 2011. Among a great Celebrity Guest line-up, C…

Started by Dominic Alessandria in Town Square

0 Dec 24, 2010

Just wondering

Like his stuff, but do not know about the signatures so I am asking the board to help. He is a UACC and manuscript member but has sold a lo…

Started by Chris Maksylewicz in What Do You Think of This eBay Seller?

17 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Miller

Exemplar Database?

I was thinking, if we don't have it already, to create an exemplar database in which all members could go to for examples of signatures to…

Started by Mike P in Town Square

7 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Mike P

Rolling Stones Signed Sticky Fingers Album: Please Help!

I have recently purchased two pieces of signed memorabilia from America Royal Arts. I'm a huge Rolling Stones fan and was extremely delight…

Started by ryan lahr in Rolling Stones Autographs

7 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by john reznikoff

sundance 2011 all of these people will be there consignment check out my videos mhalltheway13 on youtube

SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL 2011 PARK CITY,UTAH i know it is early but they have already started listing some of the movies that will be there…

Started by michael hardin in General Music Autographs

0 Dec 16, 2010

sundance film festival 2011 all of these people ate available for consignment

SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL 2011 PARK CITY,UTAH i know it is early but they have already started listing some of the movies that will be there…

Started by michael hardin in General Movie & TV Autographs

0 Dec 16, 2010

sundance film festival all of these people are gonig to be there and here are the consignment prices

Started by michael hardin in Pink Floyd Autographs

0 Dec 16, 2010

Sundance Film Festival. for consignment for anyone who would like any of these people

Started by michael hardin in Town Square

0 Dec 16, 2010

How do dealers like Prestige NOT have the Attorney General on their backs??

Has anyone seen this guy?   http://www.prestigeautographs.com/  ?   He has Munster photos with Fred Gwynne for $120, about 10 Sinatra sig…

Started by Mike Miller in Town Square

0 Dec 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service