James M's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's mine "

James M replied yesterday to David Byrne: Sleeping Beauties (Signed) exclusively for Waterstones Plus Members

6 yesterday
Reply by Lumpy

"Here's my UK example "

James M replied on Monday to Sylvester Stallone “The Steps” Signed Copies - Signature Styles

21 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"If you are looking for more UK copies Matt I can upload mine when I'm home "

James M replied Oct 2 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"thanks!"

James M replied Oct 1 to Slash - Flying Blind (New Album)

12 on Monday
Reply by Andy

"My order from them was cancelled a few days after I made it"

James M replied Sep 30 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"Marylebone, but I would try emailing enquiries@dauntbooks.co.uk good luck!"

James M replied Sep 30 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"If anyone in the UK is still trying to source a copy, I'd recommend contacting Daunt…"

James M replied Sep 30 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"Yeah, my local bookstore only had 1 copy"

James M replied Sep 30 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"How do the signatures look? Do they compare to the UK or USA ones?"

James M replied Sep 29 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

"I think something might have changed. I ordered on Indigo a few days ago and got shi…"

James M replied Sep 29 to Signed copies of The Steps by Sylvester Stallone?

248 yesterday
Reply by Matt M.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service