Arie-Jan's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"I returned it. It came with a COA from Walls of Fame btw."

Arie-Jan replied Jul 12 to Another Springsteen/E. Street Band LP from Billy Smith

61 Jul 12
Reply by Arie-Jan

"Thanks JK for adding the photo. And here’s the other one (from the same seller!) tha…"

Arie-Jan replied Jun 28 to Another Springsteen/E. Street Band LP from Billy Smith

61 Jul 12
Reply by Arie-Jan

"The seller claims he’s not Billy Smith, the former owner of Walls Of Fame and has ne…"

Arie-Jan replied Jun 27 to Another Springsteen/E. Street Band LP from Billy Smith

61 Jul 12
Reply by Arie-Jan

"Billy Smith seems to be at it again (still?). I recently purchased what I believed w…"

Arie-Jan replied Jun 27 to Another Springsteen/E. Street Band LP from Billy Smith

61 Jul 12
Reply by Arie-Jan

"Very real!"

Arie-Jan replied May 29 to Authentic Bowie?

4 May 29
Reply by Arie-Jan

"It's good. Congrats!"

Arie-Jan replied May 29 to David Bowie signed postcard Paris 1991

6 May 29
Reply by Arie-Jan

"Yes. That poster looks authentic. "

Arie-Jan replied Feb 6 to authentic or not? Eddie Vedder Peral Jam

2 Feb 6
Reply by Ellen Leach

"Yeah, unfortunately we can fill this discussion with horrible fakes... :-("

Arie-Jan replied Jan 20 to Fake proof photo too!

11 Jan 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Also horrible: a ‘79 signature on a 1981 copyrighted item… duh. I reported my scamme…"

Arie-Jan replied Jan 20 to Fake proof photo too!

11 Jan 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Yes horrible isn’t it. Should we report scammers like this? I have the feeling eBay…"

Arie-Jan replied Jan 20 to Fake proof photo too!

11 Jan 21
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service