John Caulfield's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Matt for the add , Hopefully they are all good fingers crossed , looks like t…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 20 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"ps mine is number 59 "

John Caulfield replied Jul 20 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"I just received mine fingers crossed its the real deal , I am going to have it authe…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 20 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Agreed with Brandon here before jumping the gun . Mine is in transit and should arri…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 19 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"I agree with you as well . I did get a shipping label created just now like others h…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 14 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Showing up as sold out on tier 5 . I am starting  to wonder if this thing with the t…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 13 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"I noticed it says SOLD OUT again . I cant wait to see if any of the people that got…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 13 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Thanks all who responded , Either there very slow getting them out , or dragging the…"

John Caulfield replied Jul 8 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Anybody Else get a shipping conformation besides the one posted by Brian ?"

John Caulfield replied Jul 8 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Thanks for the heads up , Please post a photo when you get it , "

John Caulfield replied Jul 7 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service