Josh Board NEW & Improved's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (311) Replies Latest Activity

"i dont like it"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 28 to Van Morrison -- Opinions Needed

1 Sep 28
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"I love Jason's reply. He made this thread really, really interesting. I once bought…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 26 to Water damaged John Lennon signed white album cover on ebay, with positive reviews from Perry Cox.

6 Sep 27
Reply by Jason H

"I don't do autographs thru the mail anymore but about 30 years ago, I got Becks addr…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 20 to Beck - Ride Lonesome signed art card

23 Sep 28
Reply by PFCollector

"They're good. And, I think having the artists actually adds to the piece. I like it…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 20 to Beatles And Others Signed Page

47 Oct 1
Reply by Stepeanut

"I kind of like the look of the signature, but he's long been known as someone who DO…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 15 to Eric Clapton signed book

1 Sep 15
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"I like the set."

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 15 to Jimi Hendrix Experience - recent auction Lot

19 Sep 20
Reply by a pug called eva

"what does "no hate" mean in this post? Uh, okay. I won't hate. How about this: My g…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Sep 12 to Ringo Signed White Album Photo Opinion please no hate

11 Sep 13
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I have about 10 albums signed by her. I bought a collection from someone years ago (…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Aug 26 to DOLLY PARTON

4 Sep 7
Reply by frank garcia

"fake"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Aug 25 to belongs to a fellow collector, thought guys

5 Aug 25
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"Close, but no cigar. Also, I'm guessing NO MEMBER OF THE DOORS, writes "doors" when…"

Josh Board NEW & Improved replied Aug 5 to The Doors autographes

5 Aug 6
Reply by Steve

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service