fab432's Discussions (1,613)

Discussions Replied To (1145) Replies Latest Activity

"My posting was on June 15tb. The auction has since closed and I can't remember which…"

fab432 replied Jul 11, 2017 to beatles album signed by three of the beatles

7 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by flynny

"I believe this is the same Lp I posted about a couple of weeks ago. It was being sol…"

fab432 replied Jul 11, 2017 to beatles album signed by three of the beatles

7 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by flynny

"I think that is correct. If a seller ends the listing it stays in the history file.…"

fab432 replied Jul 10, 2017 to George & John signatures

146 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I've been following this discussion with great interest and must admit that I did no…"

fab432 replied Jul 10, 2017 to George & John signatures

146 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Interesting the signatures on the Parlophone sleeve might be by Derek Taylor. That w…"

fab432 replied Jul 8, 2017 to TWA Flight 703- August 13, 1965: Beatles USA Tour

14 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by fab432

"I don't believe the signatures on the Parlophone sleeve are the work of Neil Aspinal…"

fab432 replied Jul 8, 2017 to TWA Flight 703- August 13, 1965: Beatles USA Tour

14 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by fab432

"I just emailed him as well telling him it might be the worst forgery I have ever see…"

fab432 replied Jul 7, 2017 to Lennon

16 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Paul Johnston

"Its a classic NEC Lennon signature. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!"

fab432 replied Jul 7, 2017 to Lennon

16 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Paul Johnston

"I think even the smallest auction houses would know this set of autographs are not g…"

fab432 replied Jul 3, 2017 to Beatles Signed Please Please Me Lp - YIKES!!!

4 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Someone over spent by $66"

fab432 replied Jun 14, 2017 to From ebay

8 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Rich

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service