fab432's Discussions (1,613)

Discussions Replied To (1145) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is my comment to the auction house. I'll post the reply if I get one. Hello, J…"

fab432 replied May 17, 2017 to John Lennon Signed The Beatles White Album

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Check out eBay number 122166625783 for comparison."

fab432 replied May 15, 2017 to Paul McCartney signed Hofner Guitars w/ JSA & PSA - BUYER BEWARE

134 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Ha ha that was my initial thoughts based on the George and Ringo but I wasn't confid…"

fab432 replied May 12, 2017 to Beatles Signed Photograph

8 May 12, 2017
Reply by KarlKeaton

"UPDATE I received the following information from the auction house regarding the si…"

fab432 replied May 11, 2017 to Sgt Pepper's LP signed Inside Gatefold

15 May 11, 2017
Reply by michael phillips

"It is an interesting item and I'm sure someone will fork over the new asking price d…"

fab432 replied May 6, 2017 to Abbey Road signed by Three up on Ebay

94 May 17, 2017
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"I received the same email from the auction house however it still appears to be an a…"

fab432 replied May 5, 2017 to Suspect Set from 1970 -- But does the Lennon have a chance?

11 May 5, 2017
Reply by fab432

"I'm waiting for the auction specialist to reply to my comment/question. I suggested…"

fab432 replied May 3, 2017 to Sgt Pepper's LP signed Inside Gatefold

15 May 11, 2017
Reply by michael phillips

"I agree I like all of them"

fab432 replied Apr 29, 2017 to George Harrison Autographs x 3

12 May 5, 2017
Reply by Paul

"Aha that explains why Paul doesn't look good but George does. Thanks a ton!!!"

fab432 replied Apr 21, 2017 to Beatles Fan Card - All Signatures By Paul?

3 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Yes I was thinking the same thing. For secretarial signings if that's what they are…"

fab432 replied Apr 20, 2017 to Beatles signed NME Clipping - 1970

3 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Jim Cushman

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service