Womble's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Link stopped being available just after I posted so I figured I missed it but it cam…"

Womble replied Jun 11, 2025 to Bootsy Collins - #1 Funkateer Signed Vinyl

6 Jun 11, 2025
Reply by Womble

"So confused. Says signed in notes but not on checkout?"

Womble replied Jun 11, 2025 to Bootsy Collins - #1 Funkateer Signed Vinyl

6 Jun 11, 2025
Reply by Womble

"Interesting. Well it beats buying off eBay which is the alternative Wild West. They…"

Womble replied Jun 10, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"So many questions. Did you buy off one of their trusted sellers? Did you read the re…"

Womble replied Jun 10, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"Didn’t say I was right. Just going with whatever the consensus is at the time. Hones…"

Womble replied Jun 7, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"Yes his record label said that when i emailed but RCAA are not the record label. It’…"

Womble replied Jun 7, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"I admire your passion about this. I already messaged the record label preparing to r…"

Womble replied Jun 7, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"I trust rcaa over here tbh."

Womble replied Jun 7, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"The initial consensus so far by the majority on collector sites is that these look r…"

Womble replied Jun 7, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

"Where did you hear that? "

Womble replied Jun 6, 2025 to Lil Wayne SIGNED Vinyl and CD

68 Nov 10, 2025
Reply by Westley W

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service