James M's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi JJ, apologies for the late reply. This is the latest update I've received from So…"

James M replied Nov 29, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I'm guessing no one has seen a copy with a fuller signature? "

James M replied Nov 24, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"First couple images of the signatures have started popping up, and it does in fact l…"

James M replied Nov 17, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Looking forward to my copy arriving, but I have a bad feeling McCartney will have si…"

James M replied Nov 11, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Paid £2250 with the discount code "

James M replied Nov 5, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thanks so much, I was keeping an eye on the site in case it restocked and was able t…"

James M replied Nov 5, 2025 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Had the notify when available turned on, never recieved an email "

James M replied Nov 1, 2025 to Larry David - No Lessons Learned: The Making of Curb Your Enthusiasm as Told by Larry David and the Cast and Crew

26 Nov 1, 2025
Reply by mcnish1

"I've heard nothing since"

James M replied Oct 12, 2025 to Mel Gibson - Signed Braveheart Posters €55

66 May 12
Reply by REM

"Perhaps the father or an associate made a payment to a fraudulent or misled charity…"

James M replied Oct 10, 2025 to McCartney gifted Beatles autographs, Ringo sketchbook page and letter.

67 Jan 12
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Sorry I meant I left a comment on the YouTube video which was removed "

James M replied Oct 10, 2025 to McCartney gifted Beatles autographs, Ringo sketchbook page and letter.

67 Jan 12
Reply by Adam Halloran

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service