We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Mick Taylor's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"autographbox are good footballing_memories, abc2e and County Signing stay away from"

Mick Taylor replied Aug 4, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"The sellers Jason has listed are well known in the UK and are just a few names that…"

Mick Taylor replied Aug 4, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Thanks Jason I also cant stress enough that no one in the UK can supply these intern…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Anyone who still thinks there's even a slight chance of this being real Google Jason…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"The Man Utd shirt on the same link as Madrid one.  Icons as previously mentioned are…"

Mick Taylor replied Aug 3, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Can I ask where Chelsea and Man Utd did these private signings you mention? As these…"

Mick Taylor replied Aug 3, 2012 to What do you guys think of this autographed jersey of Cristiano Ronaldo? i have 2 COA for it but jsut curious on what you think!

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"The Man Utd shirt is again a definate fake. Not only are these forged signatures if…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"This shirt is definately a forgery absolutely no doubt about it"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Being from the UK and seeing plenty of good Ronaldo's I can say without any doubt th…"

56 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by stanzak

"Mike, Do you have a website? My apologies if thats a silly question but being from t…"

Mick Taylor replied Jun 4, 2012 to What sellers do you trust/recommend on eBay?

29 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Lance Is Awesome

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service