Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah unfortunately both of these are a bit more common, still might be able to get $…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 24, 2015 to Thoughts on these 2 Paul McCartney Albums

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Take a picture of both sides of the record labels and post them ir message me the pi…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 24, 2015 to Thoughts on these 2 Paul McCartney Albums

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Do you have the records still? Take a picture of them if you do as they could be rar…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 23, 2015 to Thoughts on these 2 Paul McCartney Albums

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Must not be such a good friend then, he had someone else sign his name for him! ;)"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 23, 2015 to Thoughts on these 2 Paul McCartney Albums

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I don't like either of these."

Adam Halloran replied Oct 22, 2015 to Thoughts on these 2 Paul McCartney Albums

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Ok, I did some more detective work on this. On October, 27th 1968 The Beach Boys pla…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 18, 2015 to Identifying signatures (Beach Boys touring members)

7 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Yeah. I can't find much about the band other then they had a hit in 67 called Mr. St…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 17, 2015 to Identifying signatures (Beach Boys touring members)

7 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Skip Mcquin is the drummer of the group and that name I can make out on the inside b…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 17, 2015 to Identifying signatures (Beach Boys touring members)

7 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Paul. I found this name on the front cover to be Johnny Barfield Jr. Who had a band…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 17, 2015 to Identifying signatures (Beach Boys touring members)

7 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Haha. Yeah. I can't make a single other one out. I was even checking other bands tha…"

Adam Halloran replied Oct 17, 2015 to Identifying signatures (Beach Boys touring members)

7 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Adam Halloran

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service