Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"So Roger needs to hold it in person and you don't? That is quite cocky. I am not an…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 6, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"Once again, to be fair, they have put their names out their (Caiazzo, Cox, Wane, Epp…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 5, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"I think you have the right to question, but the only thing that I would say is somet…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 4, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"To be fair the one in question at the top hasn't been authenticated by Caiazzo or Co…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 4, 2015 to George Harrison Index Card

177 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Chris milner

"I have been thinking about the pro's and con's of this. I have gone back and forth.…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 3, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"How do you feel about all of this Steve?"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 3, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"I don't know if I can blame the restorer, some of the actual restoration work is pre…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 3, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"I was wondering if that Ringo was the one that was being discussed previously. I act…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 2, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"I would want to know exact provenance of the signatures on a full Beatles album firs…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 1, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

"Yep, and that is what makes it worthless to me I think. "

Adam Halloran replied Mar 1, 2015 to Autographs being reinked and restored

131 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by David W Winfrey

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service