PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"First image says error?"

PizzaPirate replied Jun 4, 2024 to Thoughts on this signed Jerry Seinfeld & Michael Richards

1 Jun 4, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I agree, happy I'm not the only one that brought this up. "

PizzaPirate replied Jun 3, 2024 to Dua Lipa Signed Print Bundles

140 Jul 1, 2024
Reply by Steve Viola

"I agree"

PizzaPirate replied Jun 3, 2024 to Dua Lipa Signed Print Bundles

140 Jul 1, 2024
Reply by Steve Viola

"Looks good to me, I don't really put any stock in what's on Facebook but that's just…"

PizzaPirate replied Jun 3, 2024 to Dua Lipa Signed Print Bundles

140 Jul 1, 2024
Reply by Steve Viola

"I don't know about the bottom one either, there were posts about Carrey on here befo…"

PizzaPirate replied May 31, 2024 to Jim Carrey

6 May 31, 2024
Reply by BxBoy

"It could be real is this normal for his older sigs? Just looks a little strange here…"

PizzaPirate replied May 31, 2024 to Jim Carrey

6 May 31, 2024
Reply by BxBoy

"I like the top one better but don't take my word for it, I'm just going off of what…"

PizzaPirate replied May 31, 2024 to Jim Carrey

6 May 31, 2024
Reply by BxBoy

"Are you coming back Eric? "

PizzaPirate replied May 29, 2024 to THE SHINING AUTOGRAPHS

30 Jul 11, 2024
Reply by Scott Paul

"Me as well but I was holding out hope for the bigger cards, I had it in my cart a co…"

PizzaPirate replied May 29, 2024 to Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

194 Aug 4, 2024
Reply by Paul Benson

"Dang that's a bummer, better than nothing though. I suppose the larger sized prints…"

PizzaPirate replied May 29, 2024 to Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

194 Aug 4, 2024
Reply by Paul Benson

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service