We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Innuendo's Discussions (1,728)

Discussions Replied To (1572) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't know a thing about Ruth sigs but I do know about aging inks. And I wouldn't to…"

Innuendo replied Jul 28, 2013 to Babe Ruth on Coaches Corner ( Odd item, could it be real?)

16 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Ah, thanks for the clarification. I've always viewed myself of a bit of a one trick…"

Innuendo replied Jul 28, 2013 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Interesting...does it have an item number of which to coincide with an index on PSA'…"

Innuendo replied Jul 28, 2013 to PSA and JSA forgeries? Have you seen any you feel they possibly made a mistake on?

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Are you sure its really been deemed by PSA/DNA? I don't mean to be devil's advocate,…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Agreed. I dealt with Mike Frost of PAAS on an Elton John sig I wanted for my wife. H…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Ill have to look it up when I have more time. But that's a shame. But you know, as m…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"What? I can't believe there's a video out there like that. You have a link? Very int…"

79 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

"Good call boy."

Innuendo replied Jul 28, 2013 to The worst attempt at a Freddie Mercury ive ever seen. ever.

5 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Innuendo

"I'd lean toward genuine. I'd take my MJ opinion with a grain of salt though as I'm n…"

Innuendo replied Jul 28, 2013 to Opinion on Michael Jackson

1 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Innuendo

"I went back and forth with the seller for days. Every reply from him was a smart mou…"

Innuendo replied Jul 28, 2013 to ACDC(with Bon Scott) Kiss original lineup and Queen signed albums

10 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Innuendo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service