PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not, it worked for a few days then it stopped. "

PizzaPirate replied May 28, 2024 to Yes or no Babe Ruth?

15 May 30, 2024
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"This Is confusing me lol, wouldn't that still be a reprint? I thought you meant taki…"

PizzaPirate replied May 28, 2024 to Yes or no Babe Ruth?

15 May 30, 2024
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"So basically someone put a copy of a authentic signature on an item? If that's so, n…"

PizzaPirate replied May 28, 2024 to Yes or no Babe Ruth?

15 May 30, 2024
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I'm new to this word "pre print" what does that mean? Other user says "Real but prin…"

PizzaPirate replied May 28, 2024 to Yes or no Babe Ruth?

15 May 30, 2024
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Ordered It! Had others say it's good aswell, thanks for the feedback!!! "

PizzaPirate replied May 25, 2024 to Deleted

2 May 25, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"They did sell out when I ordered months ago or maybe they pulled them to create hype…"

PizzaPirate replied May 23, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I hope this is the way they do it, the way you explained it made sense to me. If tha…"

PizzaPirate replied May 22, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Does this mean they'll come JSA authenticated already, sticker and all? This is my f…"

PizzaPirate replied May 22, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"That's Funny! I saw that too but not the spelling error lol. "

PizzaPirate replied May 22, 2024 to Billie Eilish - Signed Art Card

208 May 28
Reply by REM

"Do you think it's safe to say these are hardcover because it doesn't say, I know you…"

PizzaPirate replied May 21, 2024 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service