PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"If we're talking about these 2 i think they're extremely similar, only a couple subt…"

PizzaPirate replied May 21, 2024 to My Vintage Anthony Perkins on eBay

86 May 21, 2024
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I Changed my mind that actually looks really nice!!!"

PizzaPirate replied May 21, 2024 to SLASH : Orgy Of The Damned Signed (various options)

82 Aug 4, 2024
Reply by Zack B

"I don't remember it saying JSA certificate of authenticity when I ordered in Decembe…"

PizzaPirate replied May 20, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"We we're just talking about them because someone mentioned some have been used.   "

PizzaPirate replied May 19, 2024 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I hope in the coming years bots buying stuff will become illegal. So sick and tired…"

PizzaPirate replied May 19, 2024 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Is It going to be a sticky bookplate or one of those ones you can slide in and out? "

PizzaPirate replied May 18, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Did Ed switch to a one or two letter signature? I don't know anything about Ed's sig…"

PizzaPirate replied May 18, 2024 to Billie Eilish - Signed Art Card

208 May 28
Reply by REM

"Why? It's still his autograph, if you aren't going to open it, are you going to sell…"

PizzaPirate replied May 18, 2024 to SLASH : Orgy Of The Damned Signed (various options)

82 Aug 4, 2024
Reply by Zack B

"Im debating on getting a second copy to pick the better sig for myself. I don't see…"

PizzaPirate replied May 15, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"That's what I thought, page says different now however."

PizzaPirate replied May 15, 2024 to Michael Richards book back at premiere collectibles

108 Jul 8, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service