Marcus Green's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I'm picking up my copy tomorrow and am more regarding this as a curiosity I…"

Marcus Green replied Mar 16 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"Nope, I have asked but nothing appears to be forthcoming at this point.  I imagine i…"

Marcus Green replied Mar 16 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"Hachette are giving UK bookshops assurances that the books are genuinely signed. I'm…"

Marcus Green replied Mar 16 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"Thank you - that's a nice one to have"

Marcus Green replied Mar 6 to Sir Paul Smith: Threads: My Life in Style: Signed Edition (Hardback)

1 Mar 6
Reply by Marcus Green

"Mine arrived yesterday and I am VERY pleased! "

Marcus Green replied Feb 24 to Martin Gayford and Tracey Emin - My Heart is This: Tracey Emin on Painting: Signed Edition

14 Mar 6
Reply by terry berry

"This is exceptional, thank youI've ordered one but the page is now down on Waterston…"

Marcus Green replied Feb 19 to Martin Gayford and Tracey Emin - My Heart is This: Tracey Emin on Painting: Signed Edition

14 Mar 6
Reply by terry berry

"Mine has arrived today, the print is as above, exactly the same, the book however ap…"

Marcus Green replied Oct 25, 2025 to Keira Knightley - Signed Print With Book Purchase

15 Nov 13, 2025
Reply by KellyEff

"HOW MUCH!!!!I don't think so! LOL Let's get this right  £17 for the book £210 to get…"

Marcus Green replied Sep 25, 2025 to Reece Witherspoon & Harlan Coben UK incl meet and greet photo option

1 Sep 25, 2025
Reply by Marcus Green

"Thank you - I think this could be a good one! "

Marcus Green replied Sep 17, 2025 to A Hymn to Life by Gisele Pelicot (Signed)

2 Sep 17, 2025
Reply by Andy

" https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/kids-wait-till-you-hear-this-liza-minnelli/1147289…"

Marcus Green replied Sep 10, 2025 to Liza Minnelli - signed

12 Mar 7
Reply by Tobysautographs

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service