Axelp123's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Matt! I might know one other celeb published by Hachette selling fake autographs……"

Axelp123 replied Mar 26 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"One I got from Ebay "

Axelp123 replied Mar 26 to Priscilla Presley - Softly, As I Leave You: Life After Elvis—A Memoir Signed

55 yesterday
Reply by Robin McKay

"My pleasure! Fingers crossed these are real!"

Axelp123 replied Mar 26 to Priscilla Presley - Softly, As I Leave You: Life After Elvis—A Memoir Signed

55 yesterday
Reply by Robin McKay

"Waterstones edition "

Axelp123 replied Mar 26 to Priscilla Presley - Softly, As I Leave You: Life After Elvis—A Memoir Signed

55 yesterday
Reply by Robin McKay

"I’m confused? Buy at Premiere Collectibles? But those are fake too no? Has anyone as…"

Axelp123 replied Mar 23 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"It’s like you can see skips in the lines of both capital L’s"

Axelp123 replied Mar 19 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"😂😂😂"

Axelp123 replied Mar 19 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"What would be the scenario if JSA says these are real?"

Axelp123 replied Mar 19 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"Got the same reponse"

Axelp123 replied Mar 19 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

"Exactly!"

Axelp123 replied Mar 19 to Liza Minnelli Autopen - Kids, Wait Till You Hear This!

509 May 22
Reply by michelle

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service