We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Laughing Sea's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, yes, I agree with you, it does look genuine"

Laughing Sea replied Aug 5, 2014 to Could this 'signature' be Jim Morrison's regular handwriting?

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"Oh yes, looks like it sold today. Little chance they'll send a photo of the signed p…"

Laughing Sea replied Aug 5, 2014 to Could this 'signature' be Jim Morrison's regular handwriting?

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"I'm not saying the signature is genuine, but I know from experience it is possible t…"

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"An unsigned 1st edition hardcover copy of this book sells for around $150 - $450 dep…"

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"Which 'e's are you referring to? There aren't any in Morrison's signature ;-)"

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"I see what you mean about this one. Even the pen has left similar scratchy marks. I…"

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"Yes, you would think that the forger would not only have practised faking Morrison's…"

Laughing Sea replied Aug 4, 2014 to Could this 'signature' be Jim Morrison's regular handwriting?

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"If you are referring to the handwritten poetry/notes I posted underneath the 'J Morr…"

Laughing Sea replied Aug 4, 2014 to Could this 'signature' be Jim Morrison's regular handwriting?

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"I will assume from your answer that when you compare the 'J Morrison' shown in the s…"

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

"Okay, but my own signature is nothing like how I would write my name in my ordinary…"

61 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Laughing Sea

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service