We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Robert C Stead's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Pete, I was looking for feedback from others that have his as well.."

Robert C Stead replied Jul 10, 2012 to Wayne Gretzky

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Dan Savard

"yep...I have gotten fairly ripped on here with the stuff I picked up at this auction…"

Robert C Stead replied Jul 10, 2012 to Wayne Gretzky

15 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Dan Savard

"Mike what did you think of the Ryan ball...did you see the link I posted on the auct…"

Robert C Stead replied Jul 10, 2012 to Same deal except I have had this ball for a few years...Willie Mays

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"Hey  appreciate the feed back..I am an old dog trying to learn new tricks and as muc…"

Robert C Stead replied Jul 10, 2012 to Same deal except I have had this ball for a few years...Willie Mays

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"supposedly they were distributed to "dealers"...I got this one along with some other…"

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"yeah I just figured he sat there and signed a bunch and they slanted that way...I ha…"

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"Mike I posted like 50 different things, a few I pulled from packs as well as stuff I…"

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"I don't get their charge (high) and then at the end of it, it's still an opinion....…"

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"I posted the Ryan in with my "photos"...two 5x7's I got from the Angels when I was a…"

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

"wtf...how about the Ryans"...I thought this looked good...dammmit"

22 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Robert C Stead

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service