We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Charlie Thomson's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey folks, Looking for some help/advice due to woeful customer service from Bravado…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 22, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

41 Jun 7
Reply by mcnish

"Surely we should be delighted that we are still getting signed books by Sir David. H…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 15, 2023 to Sir David Attenborough The Life of Birds: Signed Edition

8 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"Michael Fox and Michelle Dockery  signed vinyl (EP) available from Decca Records. Bo…"

Charlie Thomson replied Nov 1, 2023 to Random signed music II

1672 33 minutes ago
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"To add insult to injury I have just been hit with a £55 customs charge for two vinyl…"

Charlie Thomson replied Oct 21, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

41 Jun 7
Reply by mcnish

"Snap! Ordered 2, received 1. It was nice extra to post to the UK too"

Charlie Thomson replied Oct 14, 2023 to Dogstar vinyl (Keanu Reeves signed)

92 Oct 31, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"Have yet to receive mine however I have gotten this email just now. Presumably this…"

Charlie Thomson replied Oct 9, 2023 to Joe Hisaishi (Studio Ghibli) - A Symphonic Celebration LP (119€)

41 Jun 7
Reply by mcnish

"Thanks. Ordered this on Wednesday and unfortunately just had my order cancelled as n…"

Charlie Thomson replied Sep 29, 2023 to Patrick Stewart

64 Jan 7
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thanks folks, that would explain their change. Sucks!"

Charlie Thomson replied Sep 15, 2023 to Patrick Stewart making it so signed book

90 Oct 19, 2023
Reply by Allginger

"Indigo used to ship to the UK...have they stopped that now as not letting me purchas…"

Charlie Thomson replied Sep 15, 2023 to Patrick Stewart making it so signed book

90 Oct 19, 2023
Reply by Allginger

"Also available at Waterstones here too https://www.waterstones.com/book/the-life-of-…"

Charlie Thomson replied Jul 27, 2023 to Sir David Attenborough The Life of Birds: Signed Edition

8 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service