Karen Bishop's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve I don't think I belong here. People like AustinCollector thinks its ok to hara…"

Karen Bishop replied Feb 15 to My friend sent this too me from Ebay after I told him about this site. Is this Mantle a fake thank you?

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"Thank you I'm finding out a lot of my dead husbands photos are bad ...but please don…"

Karen Bishop replied Feb 15 to Mickey Mantle Good or bad?? Found another Mantle auto in the storage unit.

24 Feb 16
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"??????"

Karen Bishop replied Feb 15 to Mickey Mantle Good or bad?? Found another Mantle auto in the storage unit.

24 Feb 16
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"The $5 bill is good PSA The $ 1bill is auto pen. "

Karen Bishop replied Feb 14 to My friend sent this too me from Ebay after I told him about this site. Is this Mantle a fake thank you?

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"You are sweet, and I was the lucky one. He was my grade school crush"

Karen Bishop replied Feb 14 to My friend sent this too me from Ebay after I told him about this site. Is this Mantle a fake thank you?

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"yes, has a card that says inspected and authentic but not like the full page letter…"

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"Eric, thank you so much for all the help. Mantle was my late husbands favorite so th…"

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"Absolutely amazing but also very dangerous  "

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"It has the PSA paperwork. Plus still going through storage unit."

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

"No wonder I'm single lol lol "

Karen Bishop replied Feb 13 to My friend sent this too me from Ebay after I told him about this site. Is this Mantle a fake thank you?

21 Feb 15
Reply by AustinCollector

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service