DPsCactus12's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (312) Replies Latest Activity

"Walmart Purple or whatever color they called it LP insert was a small (like 8x6) b/w…"

DPsCactus12 replied Aug 4, 2023 to Wolfgang Van Halen new album pre-order - Mammoth II

88 Jan 13, 2024
Reply by Rich

"Well, this is waaaaay at the bottom and justifies a $17 book.  NOW SHIPPING COPIES…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jul 23, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"If not already seen, UK only for this one."

DPsCactus12 replied Jul 22, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"$10+ for shipping. Brings it to $25ish. Still cheaper than his last book, but on par…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jul 22, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Nice. I hopefully have one from BAM incoming. It looks like Target cancelled at some…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jul 18, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"it's free shipping, at least to the USA, so if you want to make custom items, at $5/…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jul 17, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"yeah, the page actually just wants you to venmo or paypal (F&F) funds for the it…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jun 26, 2023 to Joey Molland signed latest LP

4 Jul 6, 2023
Reply by Tom B

"I had to create an account and check my items. I ordered a CD and the poster. only r…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jun 23, 2023 to Rancid Signed Print Pre Order

9 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by DPsCactus12

"I think there was another posting, but received mine today. Rolled poster, looks awe…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jun 10, 2023 to Rancid Signed Print Pre Order

9 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Thank you, I may just return this one. I can spend $4 down the road to read digital…"

DPsCactus12 replied Jun 8, 2023 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service