Womble's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. Just corrected it. Yes, I recognized some of his photography. "

Womble replied Feb 29, 2024 to Gered Mankowitz - Rolling Stones - Rare and Unseen signed plate

2 Feb 29, 2024
Reply by Womble

"Thanks "

Womble replied Feb 28, 2024 to Def Leppard - Pyromania reissue

18 Apr 26, 2024
Reply by Dav12

"They’re well known for dodgy behavior. I do buy new books from them sometimes but as…"

Womble replied Feb 22, 2024 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Is that price in Japanese Yen lol"

Womble replied Feb 6, 2024 to Roger Taylor (Queen) signed Japanese A1 Lithographs (£££)

3 Feb 6, 2024
Reply by David Blaydes

"Good to know. I haven’t heard back yet. "

Womble replied Feb 5, 2024 to Wayne Kramer (RIP)

10 Feb 8, 2024
Reply by Tom B

"I grabbed one but do think it may be unsigned at this point.  I emailed them to clar…"

Womble replied Feb 5, 2024 to Wayne Kramer (RIP)

10 Feb 8, 2024
Reply by Tom B

"Which one? Bimbos San Fran? It says only 25 available. I assume they’re selling the…"

Womble replied Feb 4, 2024 to Wayne Kramer (RIP)

10 Feb 8, 2024
Reply by Tom B

"Seems bit expensive "

Womble replied Feb 3, 2024 to Alice Cooper signed book (new release)

2 Feb 5, 2024
Reply by Maiden Scotland

"Got one for my son. I haven't had luck with rappers either. "

Womble replied Jan 10, 2024 to 21 SAVAGE - AMERICAN DREAM ALT. COVER EXCLUSIVE CD (SIGNED)

5 Jan 25, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Cool thanks. "

Womble replied Dec 19, 2023 to Don Felder - Signed LP & CD Sale - "American Rock N Roll"

13 Dec 23, 2023
Reply by Will I Am

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service