Matterdown's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Can’t find any info re this David Bumbeck (artist proof) art titled Parasol. "

Matterdown replied Dec 4, 2025 to Need help with this David Bumbeck.

5 Dec 4, 2025
Reply by Matterdown

"Maybe ask the local mail person. When I was in Germany in 2010, my aunt gave me the…"

Matterdown replied Oct 21, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"I’m in Canada and due to our postal strike it’s still on its way. I guessed that was…"

Matterdown replied Oct 21, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"No luck, sitting in my car in Hamilton and using my phone. Going to drive back to KW…"

Matterdown replied Oct 2, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"JJ, still only shows the standard Jersey Post for Last Mile in my case. Maybe DHL we…"

Matterdown replied Oct 2, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"That is why it has to be them since people in the states already got them. "

Matterdown replied Oct 2, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"Almost a week with no change leads me to believe it’s going to be Canada Post or Pur…"

Matterdown replied Oct 2, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"I will find a dhl shirt, already have the plane replica ready to go at the door, if…"

Matterdown replied Oct 1, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"It’s crazy how long it’s taking to get to Ontario, Canada. Since the 26th it is stuc…"

Matterdown replied Oct 1, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

"Nice, thanks for the info. I’m 6hrs away in Ontario, Canada. Still waiting for it. I…"

Matterdown replied Sep 26, 2025 to Robert Plant signed artcard

295 Jan 3
Reply by Kai Jones

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service