We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ema Dan's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't collect physical MJ memorabilia [much, lol]. I've collected digital MJ media…"

Ema Dan replied Apr 13, 2014 to Michael jackson auto help

32 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Ema Dan

"I've seen this hand on "MJ" shoes before. I didn't like it then, and I don't like it…"

Ema Dan replied Apr 10, 2014 to Michael jackson auto help

32 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Ema Dan

"Thank you for the update Wascher! :)I think we both knew that removal of items and a…"

Ema Dan replied Feb 18, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

"I've been thinking about this one a lot actually. I was really torn when I said it m…"

Ema Dan replied Feb 9, 2014 to Michael Jackson signed Vinyl Real or No?

9 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

"My opinion as an amateur is that it's ok. Would love input from others also."

Ema Dan replied Feb 6, 2014 to Michael Jackson signed Vinyl Real or No?

9 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

"Looks like a secretarial to me. But it's a sloppy one. :("

Ema Dan replied Feb 6, 2014 to Michael Jackson Is it Real?

5 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Ema Dan

"Would have liked to see the missing posts before they were deleted.... I believe I w…"

Ema Dan replied Feb 5, 2014 to Michael Jackson Signed Thriller LP: Real or Fake?

91 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Carl Ryan, Dane M - Thank u so much for the support here guys. When I started this t…"

Ema Dan replied Feb 5, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

"Wascher- All I'm going to say is that I thank you for your hard work and I value you…"

Ema Dan replied Feb 4, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

"Steve- I could be lost also, forgive me, but I believe the one you commented on firs…"

Ema Dan replied Feb 4, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

671 Jun 11
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service