We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Jane Bond's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Jason H.   Thank you.  I personally do not think  the 2018 release and prior  are af…"

Jane Bond replied Dec 3, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Jason H.  I agree sloping to the right is questionable.  I have a large collection.…"

Jane Bond replied Dec 3, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Jason H.  Over the bridge.   I disagree . It has every possibility of being caught u…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Bruce Juice.   Under The Bridge. I think anything released in 2019 onwards must be t…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"My friend purchased this print under the bridge . I am suspicious about this. My lim…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"JK - very supportive comment. Thank you. If you are bored with the conversation then…"

Jane Bond replied Dec 2, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"JK There is no victory until the truth comes out about how many releases are affecte…"

Jane Bond replied Dec 2, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Josh , if you do not mind me saying you seem very much on the side of Dylan and Cast…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"The silence from Castle is deafening. "

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Dubroni. I do not agree. When you look at these things in the round you have to ask…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service