PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Keith just woke up so what's up? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 22, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"They are checking it out, I sent him a link to this thread and sent payment wish me…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 21, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I'll send him link when he responds. Saying some other people suggested I show you t…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 21, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"It costs $50 for pre certification on 1 auto a little more expensive than I thought…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 21, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah it's confusing "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 21, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I sent link to the ebay and mentioned autograph live and Eric as referral, I don't w…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 21, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Justin responded! I sent him photos and link to ebay alongside what happend to Richa…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Let Me rephrase I'm talking about the items Richard ordered I could have worded it b…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah mine was much cheaper but Richard had more stuff like tons of pictures and much…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"My Apologies it's just so interesting to me lol, thanks for the help guys! Have a gr…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service