We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Brandon's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah he signed at the comicon not for the preorders."

Brandon replied Jul 28, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Here is his last email. Thank you for the feedback. Well, don’t forget this, he is l…"

Brandon replied Jun 27, 2022 to LUKE COMBS - GROWIN’ UP AUTOGRAPHED CD (BOOTLEGGERS ONLY EXCLUSIVE)

85 Sep 11, 2022
Reply by Landon Miller

"Can people post examples of each silver, gold, and copper so that when I talk to the…"

Brandon replied Jun 27, 2022 to LUKE COMBS - GROWIN’ UP AUTOGRAPHED CD (BOOTLEGGERS ONLY EXCLUSIVE)

85 Sep 11, 2022
Reply by Landon Miller

"Heres the follow up to my email questioning the gold signed cds. Hello Brandon. My n…"

85 Sep 11, 2022
Reply by Landon Miller

"Yeah I know, its the standard response on all these autopen deals"

85 Sep 11, 2022
Reply by Landon Miller

"So heres the standard response I got when asking about the gold signatures which loo…"

85 Sep 11, 2022
Reply by Landon Miller

"The last restock were only signed by Zakk. I wonder if these will be the same."

Brandon replied May 23, 2022 to

just now

"How about everyone just chill until the CD is actually released JFC!!!"

Brandon replied Mar 30, 2022 to

just now

"Why would you contact about an order you placed using a glitch in the system. Thats…"

Brandon replied Mar 29, 2022 to

just now

"Looks like its UK only"

Brandon replied Mar 9, 2022 to Ghost “Impera” Black Vinyl with signed print

3 Jan 10
Reply by Andy W

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service