We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ryan paul's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven’t came in here to chat or learn or argue with anyone, I came arcoss my pictu…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 7, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Eric Rees is a graphologist in the UK often used in the court of law, as ur in us do…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 7, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Registered company is what I mean, not a few people on a chat sight? Everyone has op…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"yeah 4 random mj fans saying it’s fake over 2 authenticators opinons. Il let them be…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"What I’m saying is Pal your nobody to me ( can’t even see what u look like in ur pic…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"So because I haven’t seen Michael draw the picture in front of me, it means somethin…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Lack of evidence, I don’t need evidence, when I KNOW it’s real, to many weirdos in t…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"My dads got a photo of mj leaving the venue before jumping in he’s limo to go the ho…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"It’s never bothered me knowing the exact day I was kid its a fond memory to me have…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"That’s a good one, 2 expert who knows more then you "

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service