PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah this is quite a huge rabbit hole 🕳 we're literally like private investigators!🤣…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah I guess you're right he just seems like he doesn't know what he's doing, but il…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I Just noticed that was gonna ask, so is he a good guy or what did he say? I wonder…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I Don't really understand the question? My Joey poster is the same one as the band s…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I can't see which response you replied to the one with the Johnny has the whole band…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Works for me "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yes I found it It was inside the word contact, but yeah I did that haven't heard any…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I did we were talking about getting a second opinion however I don't think the link…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah The 4 Joey ones? Where you put the one I ordered in the top left? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"To clear the confusion my 1st post ever was about the Joey poster and the pass i ord…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service