PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I thought he bought a poster too bit he bought dee dee stuff. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Sorry if I confused you I don't recall sending you any other ones? But I only have t…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yup He relisted all his items and removed the legitimacy thing from the other day. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"The Poster in this post with the Johnny is not one I purchased, however the one I ju…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Roger Said "Authentic in my opinion" for the poster you just asked about and this ac…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I did it correctly I think it's like an email them first then they decide if I can m…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Nope I was just browsing the purchases from the feedback section, only ones I sent r…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Also Eric how long does it take to make an ACOA account? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I Talked to him for a little bit that's basically what he said, I didn't mention you…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 20, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I'm new to the autograph scene I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions 😅…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 19, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service