PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah it needs a reason I think maybe I'll just hang it up, I mean the poster is real…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I don't see a refund option all I see is a return item is it even worth the hassle o…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"So what do you guys think I should do? Maybe email Roger? I'm just not too sure wher…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"He Just lowered the price of the Rod Stewart to $50, I noticed he changed the descri…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah he did give me free shipping I just chalked it up to me talking to him for a we…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah true for sure, I have hope for it because he said it could be, rather than spot…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"He changed his name? And the shipping is like $20 not that it really helps anything. "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Okay cool! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Because I had Roger look at it and other people here, and I just feel confident it's…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Looks like mine but, mines a little longer but again I don't know my autographs well…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service