PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Kinda Hard for me to read those and Joey has so many different versions lmao, I appr…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 18, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah That's the one I was talking about earlier, he told me that the crew signed Mar…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"This too https://www.ebay.com/itm/126104178303?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-12…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I'm so sorry to hear that man😔 I hope you get your money back, that really sucks to…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Did you get your money back? If you don't mind me asking? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Both same response."

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah I understand that, I'm hoping mines legit since Roger gave the okay I've been f…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yes In a backstage pass the johnny and marky were signed by the crew "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah They usually go for higher the dee dee johnny backstage pass was $300 but they…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"Yeah I was looking at that one too "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service