PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! Yeah I've talked to the person too, they've sold some items that they told me…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 17, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"That's awesome man! Congratulations!! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 11, 2023 to Roger Epperson

14 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by BxBoy

"It sold, so do you think it's authentic? Or tough to tell? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 11, 2023 to Johnny Ramone signed real or fake?

208 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Richard A

"I got my response to my first Joey autograph less than 1 hour and the other one took…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 7, 2023 to Roger Epperson

14 Oct 11, 2023
Reply by BxBoy

"Thanks Tom I appreciate the help! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Yeah It's in the description of the post, I've been looking for a signed thing by hi…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Gus approaches "I'm so sorry to hear that sir if you have a complaint I'd be happy t…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"The poster was $40 alone and I got a pass too for a little more so was it a good dea…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Tom he messaged back there authentic!! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"He said it was authentic!!!!!"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service