PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"I Work security for Los Pollos Hermanos i do background checks stuff like that.... "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Will do thanks Eric! "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"It wouldn't let me reply on other comment but I paid him and emailed it hoping for g…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Will The photo on my post work? Also I took a chance on him because he's mentioned o…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I don't know how to do that if there's an app I can try it but not much more than th…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"He did free shipping for me because I missed out on the last one he sold, and what's…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"I checked out the website very reasonable price! but I'm going to wait to see if any…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"https://www.ebay.com/usr/abigfile"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"Is it an app? I found it is it RogerEpperson? "

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

"They aren't delivered yet and I'm iffy on shipping something like that somewhere, I'…"

PizzaPirate replied Oct 2, 2023 to Joey Ramone autographs are they authentic?

55 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service