We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Jane Bond's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Dubroni Go to castle fine art and have a look.  "

Jane Bond replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I could not agree more.  It does look like excuses are being made  . Why would that…"

Jane Bond replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Marky, I shot them down in their first phone call . They were too glib and could not…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"The difference here is that Hand Signed is what it says on the tin and that’s what p…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Like you say his statement has been carefully crafted.  However there is no referenc…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I am with you on this.   Let’s just work this through. So we have his validated sign…"

Jane Bond replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan Signed Art Prints

140 Jan 12, 2023
Reply by Jenna Appleseed

"I do not think anyone suggested it was not legitimate. Someone asked on here does an…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yes.  The point is it is probably the most recent signature which he has produced . "

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Jason H.  I do not think this is autopenned but it looks remarkably like his pre 201…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"My attention has just be drawn to an auction site that is selling a vinyl Rough And…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service