We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Wallet Boy's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"I see what you did there 😆"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 5 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2496 on Saturday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"I was fine with mine. Looks like a typical Bruce B to me. "

Wallet Boy replied Mar 1 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Here's mine that came with the US Walmart blue LP. I think all signed items will con…"

Wallet Boy replied Mar 1 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Yeah! I tried to do a rough count from the photo. I'd say it's somewhere around 2,00…"

Wallet Boy replied Feb 9 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Just got an email from Bruce confirming the Walmart editions are signed. Looks like…"

Wallet Boy replied Feb 9 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Grabbed one for Mom.  Just in time for Mother's Day!"

Wallet Boy replied Feb 7 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2496 on Saturday
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Looks back up again now, I think. "

Wallet Boy replied Jan 29 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"I think this means tickets go on sale in 20 minutes from now: https://hmv.com/live/b…"

Wallet Boy replied Jan 29 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Good one! "

Wallet Boy replied Jan 27 to Random signed music II

1679 50 minutes ago
Reply by Matt M.

"If anyone has an extra and might want to trade for a signed Green Day CD, let me kno…"

Wallet Boy replied Jan 23 to Joe Perry (Aerosmith) signed insert - Sweetzerland Manifesto MKII Exclusive LP

50 May 10
Reply by DeezNutz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service