Ryan paul's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m waiting???? "

Ryan paul replied Mar 7, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"So I just got last customer to send a picture of the one I sold. is this not real t…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 7, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Bla bla bla, but you have just shown that your not an expert on mj stuff mostly hist…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh sorry are you the world leading expert on Michael Jackson signature  the signatur…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Nah mate I think your just jealous that I own a peice of history and you don’t, I co…"

Ryan paul replied Mar 6, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"These fake drawings have came about since he’s death I’ve had this over 20 years "

Ryan paul replied Mar 6, 2018 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Michaels hand writing changed over the years, I have a Jackson five autograph with n…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Yeah well thanks for opinion think I stick to the experts opinion and with my own ey…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I’ve bought many signed photos in the past which have turned out to be fake, haveing…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"No Eric it doesn’t mean that, I just think from the clear signature alone on my item…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service