Womble's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"I might switch them. I use forward2me but their site can be confusing buggy and stre…"

Womble replied Sep 24, 2025 to David Gilmour - Luck and Strange Studio/ Live: Signed Bookplate Edition (Hardback)

222 Mar 2
Reply by Lester Freeman

"Thanks. Happy I finally got a copy.  UK only so using forwarding service. If I find…"

Womble replied Sep 24, 2025 to David Gilmour - Luck and Strange Studio/ Live: Signed Bookplate Edition (Hardback)

222 Mar 2
Reply by Lester Freeman

"Dammit been stuck in meetings. Thanks anyway. I’ll keep eye in case restocks "

Womble replied Sep 22, 2025 to David Gilmour - Luck and Strange Studio/ Live: Signed Bookplate Edition (Hardback)

222 Mar 2
Reply by Lester Freeman

"Anyone know when this ships? "

Womble replied Sep 20, 2025 to Annie Lennox : Retrospective by Annie Lennox (Signed Bookplate)

61 Dec 5, 2025
Reply by Quadropheniac

"Andys link had signed copies of their past albums also and I nabbed one of fisherman…"

Womble replied Sep 19, 2025 to The Waterboys Vinyl(with signed print)

7 Dec 7, 2025
Reply by Andy W

"Thanks so much. Fisherman’s Blues is one of my favorite albums."

Womble replied Sep 19, 2025 to The Waterboys Vinyl(with signed print)

7 Dec 7, 2025
Reply by Andy W

"Thanks I googled and found poster only signed option too for 20"

Womble replied Sep 18, 2025 to ALISON BROWN and STEVE MARTIN signed PRE-ORDER OFFERS

5 Oct 21, 2025
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Thanks for the US Link. The shipping from UK was 48.60 and a tariff line item was 58…"

Womble replied Sep 17, 2025 to Slash (guns and roses) signed box set

5 Sep 17, 2025
Reply by MN

"Wonder if B&N will have more in store in US during Black Friday "

Womble replied Sep 15, 2025 to Anthony Hopkins - We Did Ok, Kid: A Memoir: Signed Edition

89 Feb 20
Reply by Josh Board NEW & Improved

"Wow awesome event to have tickets to"

Womble replied Sep 12, 2025 to A Tribute to Bad Company - LP Silver - 12 x 12 Insert signed by Paul Rodgers and Simon Kirke @TSL

16 Nov 19, 2025
Reply by Will I Am

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service