Justin B.'s Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a huge BTTF fan, but agree the autographed vest is difficult to display. I'd buy…"

Justin B. replied Nov 11, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2569 Oct 20, 2024
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"These are back in stock. "

Justin B. replied Nov 11, 2022 to Patti Smith “A Book of Days” signed book preorder

8 Nov 17, 2022
Reply by DPsCactus12

"Dang! I just missed out on this. This is a nice piece! I wonder if there is any chan…"

Justin B. replied Nov 8, 2022 to Julian Lennon - Jude [Olive Green Vinyl] [Autographed] (LP) -

7 Nov 27, 2022
Reply by Joel S

"Nice! Not a bad deal for $40. My dad is a huge Beatles fan. Will love this! Thanks f…"

Justin B. replied Nov 7, 2022 to Came the Lightening: Twenty Poems for George by Olivia Harrison

52 Mar 15, 2023
Reply by EJ

"Is there a link?"

Justin B. replied Nov 3, 2022 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"I think that's kind of Bono's style to just pop in and sign. I'm not even sure how f…"

Justin B. replied Nov 2, 2022 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

"Bono visited McNally Jackson bookstore in New York yesterday as well. If anybody liv…"

Justin B. replied Nov 2, 2022 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

"It's closed."

Justin B. replied Nov 1, 2022 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

"Yes! Same here! If anybody is in the area and feels like helping a brother out and w…"

Justin B. replied Nov 1, 2022 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

"I need to sign up for a Barnes and Noble membership. Only $25 a year seems like a pr…"

Justin B. replied Nov 1, 2022 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20, 2022
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service