meggs's Discussions (133)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"To make it more confusing, Karen, many who use or have used an autopen machine do so…"

meggs replied Feb 14, 2024 to My friend sent this too me from Ebay after I told him about this site. Is this Mantle a fake thank you?

21 Feb 15, 2024
Reply by AustinCollector

"Agree with you Eric about Witness For the Prosecution, and he gave an unforgettable…"

meggs replied Feb 11, 2024 to Yes or No on this handsome Tyrone Power portrait?

14 Feb 13, 2024
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I stand corrected, Rich. I hadn't seen those deleted posts."

meggs replied Feb 8, 2024 to Opinions on outlet

17 Feb 8, 2024
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Regardless of any protestations to the contrary from this member who signed up less…"

meggs replied Feb 8, 2024 to Opinions on outlet

17 Feb 8, 2024
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Secretarial"

meggs replied Feb 5, 2024 to Alan Alda real or fake

1 Feb 5, 2024
Reply by meggs

"Just like her "husband" Art Carney, Ms. Randolph was great to her fans. RIP Trixie!"

meggs replied Jan 31, 2024 to RIP "TRIXIE NORTON" JOYCE RANDOLPH 1924-2024

14 Feb 29, 2024
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thank you Steve! Ordered and I'm looking forward to reading."

meggs replied Jan 31, 2024 to Mantle and Koufax 8X10 Signed Photos, Opinions Please

11 Mar 25, 2024
Reply by meggs

"Can you expand my knowledge Steve...what is Operation Bullpen?"

meggs replied Jan 31, 2024 to Mantle and Koufax 8X10 Signed Photos, Opinions Please

11 Mar 25, 2024
Reply by meggs

"I don't like the Johnny Cash at all. "

meggs replied Jan 29, 2024 to The Highwaymen real?

4 Jan 30, 2024
Reply by Per

"I know you didn't ask about Ernie Banks, but his signature looks authentic to me."

meggs replied Jan 26, 2024 to Thoughts on authenticity of this Mantle auto

5 Jan 27, 2024
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service