We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Wallet Boy's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I love Al! A Barnes & Noble trip may be in my future. "

Wallet Boy replied Dec 9, 2023 to YEAR IN REVIEW 2023: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"How are folks getting Bill Ward? His paintings?"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 9, 2023 to YEAR IN REVIEW 2023: WHAT WERE YOUR TOP GETS? MISSES?

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"Ahh would have loved to get in on that.  To answer Yony, mine was a Bloodstone &…"

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"I became active here about 15 months ago and I can't speak highly enough of the grou…"

57 Dec 13, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"They did take 2 hours to respond to my question, but, yeah, must be taken with a gra…"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 2, 2023 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Here's an update from Walmart Customer Service.  While the grammar isn't great, they…"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 2, 2023 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"I actually cancelled my Super Deluxe order because I really don't enjoy comics.  So…"

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"This seems like a good option for US buyers: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bruce-Dickin…"

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"Ah, that helps. I see now on the laptop - there's a US store and a "Global" store. B…"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 1, 2023 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

"This signed super deluxe CD is still being offered to me when I go to the ScreamForM…"

Wallet Boy replied Dec 1, 2023 to BRUCE DICKINSON THE MANDRAKE PROJECT SIGNED SUPER DELUXE CD BOOKPACK EDITION

77 Mar 8
Reply by Wallet Boy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service