PizzaPirate's Discussions (476)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh I know the stuff he signed looked like posters, but I don't think everyone is gul…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 21, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"So some are real or fake or all fake? Or too soon to tell? I couple of those picture…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 21, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Yeah that's wack I'm returning mine for a refund when it gets here like many others…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 20, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Yeah for real that one looks horrible "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 19, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"I Was talking authenticity wise, maybe it's just some of the people there, they had…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 19, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Doesn't that page always have a problem with signed inserts? Dua Lipa for example. A…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 19, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Thanks Man I appreciate it! Nice signature imo. "

PizzaPirate replied Dec 19, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"What you guys think? Photo of snoops signed cd is here on eBay. I'm not familiar wit…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 19, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"Was Thinking the same thing lol, probably going to smell good. Is it certain these a…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 16, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

"I Agree I hate sellers who do that crap, I was in the market for a Bryan Cranston au…"

PizzaPirate replied Dec 15, 2024 to Could I get an opinion on this Taylor Swift autograph?

7 Dec 15, 2024
Reply by PizzaPirate

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service